MAKE CONTAINER LOADING MORE PROFITABLE
20/40 FT TILTING CONTAINER LOADING (MiTiltTM)
MiTilt™ has reshaped the way the world handles bulk materials. A-Ward’s revolutionary tilting container loader allows you to fill up every last inch – and do it faster – using the power of gravity. By making short work of big loads, you’ll save time and money.
With more than 500 working container tilter installations, you can’t beat A-Ward’s experience to solve your problem.
- Streamlines your bulk handling steps
- Loads in less than five minutes
- Eliminates double-handling
- Reduces manpower required
- Improves loading accuracy
- Vertical loading or controlled angle options
- Improves operator safety
- Requires minimal yard space
- Withstands the toughest workloads
MITILTTM IS IDEAL FOR:
- Loading both 40ft or 20ft containers to maximum capacity.
- Loading a range of materials for faster, cleaner and safer handling. With its gravity-fed design, the MiTilt TM is ideally suited to loose materials such as minerials, metal, grains, sugar and rice. For other types of materials, see Industries.
HOW IT WORKSMiTilt TM allows a container to be tipped at your chosen angle – anywhere between -10° to 90°. By loading from above, you have access to 100% of the internal container volume. Shipping containers are inserted either directly with a standard trailer, or from above with a forklist, crane or reach stacker. See MiTilt TM in action.
STREAMLINES BULK HANDLING
MiTiltTM enables you to load directly into shipping containers in less than five minutes. You’ll increase profitability – with the flexibility to load containers where and when you want.
SAVES ON LABOR AND EQUIPMENT
A-Ward’s intelligent remote control system allows a single operator to complete the loading, weighing and transfer – all from the safety of the controller’s cab.
OPTIONS TO SUIT YOUR OPERATION
Depending on your needs and budget, you have a choice of tilting options (0-70°, or 0-90°); and choice of frame (Universal, Flat Deck, Long Front, Short Rear). Choose your customized combination for the greatest efficiencies and cost savings.
MiTiltTM is highly compact and takes up far less yard space than traditional container loaders. By utilizing every last inch of space, containers are filled to 100% capacity.
MiTilt’s built-in scale system means each load is weighed ‘live’ by the operator, using a digital hand-held remote. So you will avoid double-handling and ensure accurate payload every time.
MiTiltTM is designed and built to take the knocks. The proof? Hundreds of our customers use their MiTiltTM day after day, year after year, in the toughest industrial conditions.
WANT TO DO EVEN MORE WITH YOUR MITILTTM?
OPTIONAL EXTRAS INCLUDE:
- Digital Scale System – A-Ward’s Digital Scale System with its +/-1% accuracy eliminates the cost risk of re-opening containers and adjusting loads. Certified scale options are also available.
- Radio Remote Control – This is a heavy-duty handheld radio remote that enables a single operator to safely control loading and unloading, from the safety of the cab. When used in conjunction with a Digital Scale System, the real-time weight is displayed on the remote screen.
- Mobile drive system – The complete MiTiltTM unit can be ‘driven’ around a plant to exactly where materials need to be loaded.
- Power pack options – We offer a range of power pack options to suit your operation – choose from diesel or electric, fixed or portable.
- Hydraulic container door closers – For faster and safer operation of your MiTiltTM, these container door closers eliminate the need to manually open and close doors.
- PLC plant integration – If you want to fully integrate your MiTiltTM with other machinery throughout your plant, we offer PLC sensor and factory integration.
These are just some of the options and customized extras for MiTiltTM. Download our brochure oto see all options.
In addition to the standard MiTiltTM products, we have developed a range of options to streamline bulk material handling for specific industries. If you have specific needs, talk to us about how we will work with you to customize a package to suit.