MAKE CONTAINER LOADING MORE PROFITABLE
MiTiltTM has reshaped the way the world handles bulk materials.
A-Ward’s revolutionary tilting container loader allows you to fill up every last inch – and do it faster – using the power of gravity.
TOTAL SYSTEMS FOR CONTAINER LOADING AND UNLOADING OF BULK MATERIALS
Container Loading for Bulk Handling Materials
MITILTTM IS IDEAL FOR
- Loading both 40ft or 20ft containers to maximum capacity.
- Loading a range of materials for faster, cleaner and safer handling.
SEE HOW IT WORKS
Revolutionary tilting container loader
STREAMLINES BULK HANDLING
SAVES ON LABOR AND EQUIPMENT
OPTIONS TO SUIT YOUR OPERATION
Depending on your needs and budget, you have a choice of tilting options (0-70°, or 0-90°); and choice of frame (Universal, Flat Deck, Long Front, Short Rear). Choose your customized combination for the greatest efficiencies and cost savings.
WANT TO DO EVEN MORE WITH YOUR MITILTTM?
Optional Extras Include:
- Digital Scale System – A-Ward’s Digital Scale System with its +/-1% accuracy eliminates the cost risk of re-opening containers and adjusting loads. Certified scale options are also available.
- Radio Remote Control – This is a heavy-duty handheld radio remote that enables a single operator to safely control loading and unloading, from the safety of the cab. When used in conjunction with a Digital Scale System, the real-time weight is displayed on the remote screen.
- Mobile drive system – The complete MiTiltTM unit can be ‘driven’ around a plant to exactly where materials need to be loaded.
- Power pack options – We offer a range of power pack options to suit your operation – choose from diesel or electric, fixed or portable.
- Hydraulic container door closers – For faster and safer operation of your MiTiltTM, these container door closers eliminate the need to manually open and close doors.
- PLC plant integration – If you want to fully integrate your MiTiltTM with other machinery throughout your plant, we offer PLC sensor and factory integration.
These are just some of the options and customized extras for MiTiltTM. Download our brochure oto see all options.
In addition to the standard MiTiltTM products, we have developed a range of options to streamline bulk material handling for specific industries. If you have specific needs, talk to us about how we will work with you to customize a package to suit.